Real Gold Sales Corporation operates the shop.rungtatea.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
In order to provide you with better Service, we may require you to furnish certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We would like to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us. This information is called Log Data. The Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information in order to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We would like to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. This is done so they can perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 15. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 15. In case we discover that a child under 15 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete said information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
Subscription Membership Policy
Real Gold Sales Corporation provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access tea products under the brand name Real Gold tea and Real Gold Select tea.
Exciting Benefits of Rungta Tea Subscription; Valid till 30/04/19:
- Free Home Delivery
- Exclusive 10% Discount Monthly
- Additional 10% off for the first-time subscriber
- Loyalty Membership in Rungta Tea
- Automated Hassle-Free Monthly Delivery
- Personalized Service and Loyalty Offers
All Credit Cards Accepted.
Debit Cards – ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Citibank and Canara Bank
All Payments are powered by the gateway Razorpay.
Your Real Gold Sales Corporation membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Real Gold Sales Corporation service, you must have Internet access, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Real Gold Sales Corporation membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link available at the top of the pages of the Real Gold Sales Corporation website under your profile name.
- First-time Additional discount
- Your Real Gold Sales Corporation membership may start with a First-time additional discount. The First-time additional discount period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
- First-time additional discount eligibility is determined by Real Gold Sales Corporation at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Real Gold Sales Corporation membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Real Gold Sales Corporation membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
- We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the beginning of the first-time additional discount period. To view the monthly membership price and end date of your first-time additional discount period, visit our website, click on ‘My Account’ and then on ‘Subscription’.
- Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Real Gold Sales Corporation service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “Billing details” link on the “My Account” page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
- Payment Methods. To use the Real Gold Sales Corporation service, you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Account” page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your Real Gold Sales Corporation membership by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to two days of your next scheduled payment date.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Real Gold Sales Corporation Service
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Real Gold Sales Corporation service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- The Real Gold Sales Corporation service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your Real Gold Sales Corporation membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Real Gold Sales Corporation service and view Real Gold Sales Corporation content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- Some Real Gold Sales Corporation content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (“Offline Titles”). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the Real Gold Sales Corporation account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Real Gold Sales Corporation account and the Real Gold Sales Corporation ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Real Gold Sales Corporation account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Real Gold Sales Corporation ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Real Gold Sales Corporation or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, status on the shipment, delivery status, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last updated: 1st March 2019